一航物流中国曹妃甸散杂货出口业务 TOP-T GLOBAL BREAKBULK CARGO HANDLING IN CAO FEIDIAN, CHINA
一航物流中国曹妃甸散杂货出口业务 TOP-T GLOBAL BREAKBULK CARGO HANDLING IN CAO FEIDIAN, CHINA
- 2012年，曹妃甸港区完成货物吞吐量1.95亿吨。在曹妃甸港区的有力带动下，唐山港以3.64亿吨的货物吞吐量排名全球港口第十位，增幅16.8% ，增幅位居全球十大港口之首。
- caofeidian port
- 别 名
- 全 称
TOP-T GLOBAL can offer stable services in Cao Feidian，China：
BREAKBULK，PROJECT CARGO BOOKING and CHARTERING services;
3. 绑扎、包装、装船、加固 、丈尺（打尺）；
BINDING, PACKING, LOADING, STUFFING, SURVEYING；
CONSULTANCY CUSTOM AFFAIRS;
9. 其他 OTHERS;
电话 Cell：+86-13802112778； +18102128890
【近期业务展示 RECENT BUSINESS】
On the location advantages of Caofeidian port
Caofeidian port area is located 70 kilometers south of Tangshan city. It was originally a strip-shaped island in the southern sea area of LUANNAN COUNTY. The island is basically rectangular, slightly higher in the South than in the north, and slightly higher in the middle around. The total area is 16 square kilometers, and the soil is mainly sand. It is 63 kilometers away from LUANNAN COUNTY and 17 kilometers away from the nearest point (linque) on the mainland. Named after the original Cao Fei temple on the island. It is 33 nautical miles (about 60 kilometers) from Jingtang Port in the East, 38 nautical miles from Tianjin port in the west, 230 kilometers from Beijing, 870 kilometers from Qingdao, 1300 kilometers from Beilun port and 300 kilometers from Dalian port.
The physical and geographical advantages of Caofeidian can be summarized into seven major advantages:
1. Water depth - the water depth of 500 meters in front of the island is - 25 meters, with a wide range and wide anchorage. The water area with a water depth of more than - 30 meters is 52 square kilometers, and the deep trough sea area of the main tidal channel of the Bohai Bay is 600 meters away from the shore. It is the only sea area in the north where a deep-water port can be built;
2. There is no siltation and no excavation - the - 30m water depth line in the port area is about 6km, which is suitable for building large berths of more than 200000 tons. There is no siltation and no excavation. There is also a natural channel with a water depth of - 25m that leads directly to the Bohai Strait;
3. Unfrozen - the island is located at 118 ° 30 & acute; 53 "to 118 ° 33 & acute; 37", north latitude 38 ° 55 & acute; 01 "to 38 ° 58 & acute; 32", which is a deep-water ice free port all year round;
4. Close to land - it is only 18 kilometers away from the nearest land, linquepu in LUANNAN COUNTY, which is very easy to build a land sea channel. It is 60 kilometers away from Jingtang Port in the East, 70 kilometers away from Tianjin port in the West and 80 kilometers away from Tangshan City in the north. It is 220 kilometers away from Beijing, with a far-reaching hinterland and broad development space;
5. Convenient transportation, suitable for logistics - there are convenient logistics collection and distribution conditions, and the railways such as Beijing Shanxi, Beijing Qinhuangdao, Daqin and tongtuo, and the expressways such as Beijing Shenyang, Tangjin and Tanggang are crisscrossed with them;
6. Wide tidal flat - the coastal tidal flat of Tangshan city is wide, and the intertidal zone between the island and the land is 150 square kilometers;
7. The cost of land reclamation is low - there are 12 sand islands nearby, and it is more economical to reclaim land from the sea by "dumping sand".
Caofeidian has convenient transportation conditions. The Shugang railway can be connected with three national railway trunk lines, namely, Beijing Shandong railway, Beijing Qinhuangdao railway and Daqin Railway. Highway transportation: the interconnected Beijing Shenyang, Tangjin and Tanggang expressways in the territory communicate with the national expressway network, supplemented by 11 national and provincial highways. It can directly supply imported iron ore to users in North China, saving round-trip railway transportation costs. In terms of waterway transportation, Caofeidian port area is located in the middle of the Bohai Sea surrounding port group, with a moderate distance to each port and convenient water transit transportation conditions. In the Bohai Sea economic circle, the economic hinterland of Caofeidian port directly faces the Beijing Tianjin Hebei Economic Zone and can extend to the northwest. The economic location is superior. The location is moderate in the layout of deep-water ports around the Bohai Sea and the eastern coast.
The development and construction of Caofeidian port area is an objective demand for the development of steel and petrochemical industries in Beijing Tianjin Hebei and surrounding areas. In the economic structure of Beijing Tianjin Hebei and its surrounding areas, steel, petrochemical and other industries have a decisive impact in the country. In North China, Shougang Group, Tangshan Iron and Steel Co., Xuanhua Iron and Steel Co., Ltd., Baotou Iron and Steel Co., Ltd., Tianshan iron and Steel Co., Ltd. and Chengde Iron and Steel Co., Ltd. have a large demand for imported ores, and Yanshan Petrochemical Company, Tianjin Petrochemical Company, Shijiazhuang Refinery, Cangzhou Refinery and other petrochemical enterprises have a large demand for imported crude oil. The most economical and reasonable transportation ship for ocean transportation of imported ores and crude oil is 200000-250000 tons. Caofeidian, located on the West Bank of Bohai Bay in the south of Tangshan and between Tianjin port and Jingtang Port, is undoubtedly the best port to play this role. "Facing the sea, there is a deep trough, and backing on the land, there is a tidal flat". This is the most obvious feature and advantage of Caofeidian, which provides unique conditions for the development and construction of large deep-water ports and port industries. Caofeidian has great potential for comprehensive development. Caofeidian is deep in water and steep on the bank. It is not silted or frozen. The water depth 500 meters in front of the island is 25 meters, and the deep groove is 36 meters. It is the deepest point in the Bohai Sea; The 30 meter isobath is about 6 kilometers long from east to west and 5 kilometers wide from north to south. It is the only natural port site along the Bohai Sea that can build 300000 ton berths without excavating channels and basins. Extending from Caofeidian to Bohai Strait, there is a natural waterway with a water depth of 27 meters leading to the Yellow Sea. The natural combination of waterways and deep troughs has formed an unparalleled advantage in building large-scale deep-water ports, making Caofeidian a "Diamond class" port site. Due to its geographical and water depth conditions, it can be used to develop 250000 ton multi-disciplinary and multi-purpose berth groups, including the combination of the special wharfs for imported iron ore, crude oil and other bulk cargoes and the medium and small ton transfer and distribution and bulk cargo wharfs, with outstanding scale advantages. Caofeidian port has the characteristics of deep draft and wide channel, which is suitable for transporting bulk goods. China's imports of iron ore, crude oil and other raw fuels are increasing, and the tonnage of ocean transport ships is increasing, which requires deep-water ports to undertake. The construction of Caofeidian port is conducive to improving China's ability to undertake the import of energy ores and alleviating the contradiction between the lack of coal ship port capacity and the transportation of coal from the north to the south.
Caofeidian port area not only has superior economic and geographical resources for rational layout and development and construction of large-scale deep-water ports, but also has unique conditions for group construction of large-scale deep-water terminals. There is a large area of state-owned beach behind the port area, which can be used for large-scale industrial development and development of port industry. From the perspective of optimizing the industrial allocation in Beijing Tianjin Tangshan region, relying on large deep-water ports not only provides strong support for the development of pillar industries in Beijing Tianjin Hebei region, but also provides development space for the outward transfer and diffusion of traditional industries in Beijing and Tianjin. Caofeidian port area is at the forefront of the Bohai Sea economic circle. The development and construction of Caofeidian port area is also conducive to improving the layout of deep-water ports around the Bohai Sea.